Thursday, 21 June 2012

Thought for the Day!!

Some of you might have guessed by now that I have a craze for Quotes.
Yes, I have an affinity towards Quotes, Proverbs and Saying by famous men (and women).
That is why I begin my blog posts with some quote or the other. But this interest began in my school days.

When I was in school (3rd grade), my class teacher used to write a motivational quote on the black board everyday, it was titled as 'Thought for The Day'. This was something I eagerly looked forward to, and it kind of kept me wanting to go to school everyday. I loved the quotes and some of them I carefully copied onto my notebook. The notebook does not exist, but my love for quotes still remain strong. 

In my search (I Google everything) for Inspirational Quotes and Motivational Sayings, I came across a simple and lovely site that has beautiful quotes published almost on a daily basis. When you have something like that why not use it to brighten your mood and day? So if you are a lover of quotes and sayings, and if you like something inspirational or motivational to kick start your day or week, then you will love this simple website. 

Clink Link:  Motivational Morning Quotes 

and Have a Good Day Everyday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback on the articles you read.
If you are a blogger like me please feel free to leave links to your blog so I can visit them and read your articles too.
Thank you!!