Sunday, 25 September 2011

Relationship101

"Someone to tell it to is one of the fundamental needs of human beings."  ~Miles Franklin

As promised this week I will be listing out posts that are relationship based.
Some of my personal favorite blog posts are from this section. Why? Well simply because they expose a part of me and let you know who I am and what I am like...how I see things...my views and so on....a bit more personal.
Before I begin I would like to thank my parents, my sister, my husband, my son and my friends....because they have been the inspiration that lead me to write most of the below mentioned posts.


If you are someone who like to get sentimental then you will like reading through the list that I am about to put up today as some of them are bound to make you a bit nostalgic. But if you are not a mushy type......then you can still read it if interested.
As always....click on the title to take you to the related post. 

Relationship101:

August is a month that I associate with friendship bands and friends. It brings back sweet memories about the time I shared with some of my most amazing friends during my college years.

“Children learn from their parents” it’s a very common phrase and it’s quite true. But have you tried learning from them for a change?
I share a special bond with my sister who is 8 years younger than me.The age gap may seem as a factor that would hinder bonding among the siblings these days but in our case it was a plus factor.

I was a hosteler in my college days. At first I thought I was less fortunate when compared to my day scholar friends but after a while I began to enjoy it to the maximum.

Most of us don't realize the lessons we learned from our mothers until we become wives and mothers ourselves. I don't know if that's the case for you but I have heard many say so.

Yesterday was my son's first birthday. Wow! how fast time went....I can remember how small he was and how so dependent on me for everything big and small and now he is quite an independent little fellow.

Though like most women I feel men are too complicated to understand and they don't share their feeling, they don't open up, they are not demonstrative, not expressive....

One of my favorite pass time is to go through photo albums. It takes me back in time and brings back sweet memories of days gone by.

June is a very special month for me.....from a religious point June is dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and even though I am not much of a religious person.....

I love giving gifts to people and receiving them too. I am quite good at selecting gifts for women....

I read a nice post from Prerna of 'The MOM Writes' on having family traditions that will make life 'as a family' special.

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear 'Father's Day'? 

I have the habit of asking people to give me their opinions or suggestions regarding things......say "what should I blog about?" ......

As a young woman I had a lot of apprehensions about the institution of marriage. Though my parents were a pretty (close to) perfect example of a happily married couple.....

Live-In v/s Marriage
When I was in school doing my 8th grade our religion / moral science teacher asked us a question about marriage. 

Well the last few are the ones I posted quite recently....under Mr. and Mrs. so chances are you have read it already. So feel free to pick out whichever you have not read yet and continue reading. Hope you enjoy it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback on the articles you read.
If you are a blogger like me please feel free to leave links to your blog so I can visit them and read your articles too.
Thank you!!