Sunday, 18 September 2011

Positivity 101

“A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.” ~ Herm Albright

Last week I had listed out topics that I covered under Organizing.
This week I have picked out topics that hopefully inspires some positivity in your life. Before I begin I have a small confession.
I am someone who constantly struggle with negative thinking. Even before I start I kind of assume that I can't do it. I know....not a good thing at all. But most of us have days where something we read or something that someone says helps us to look on the bright side of things and get a does of positivity into our system. I have days like these often and I try to get a good dose of positivity whenever and however I can and I try to cling on to it for dear life. Why cling? Well just like people who instill positivity there are people who can effortlessly make you feel like you are unto no good and unfortunately they outnumber the former.

Anyway if you are in one of those down in the dumps kind of mood now then these posts are sure to make you feel a little better. It will make you count your blessing and make you feel that you are truly someone special.

So here goes.....click on the topic heading to take you to the corresponding page.......

Positivity 101:

We take so many things for granted. I am not taking about the people around us (though we take them for granted too) but I am talking about something simpler than that.

New Year Resolutions
Its that time of the year again when most of us try to turn into a new leaf in the coming new year.  

Most of us including me feel really guilty about saying 'No' when we actually mean to say it. Instead we say 'no' which can be altered to a 'yes' by merely being compelled by the other person.

Have you ever had anyone close to you telling you that they have done something wrong and that they just hate themselves for it? What do you do then?

Journaling
In my early teens I developed the love for writing. No, not stories and novels but just about myself and my thoughts that were way too much for me to handle.

LOVE yourself...
A few weeks back I saw an add on TV which had an interesting slogan....it was Valentines day based....anyway it was interesting because it said...."It's all about loving yourself"...

Perfection!!
I don't know from where I got it....is it a characteristic of my Sun Sign or is it something I inherited for my parents, grandparents or ancestors....

It is always nice to own a device that would constantly (or once in a while) instill in you some kind of control. 

There are moments in life when you look at the lives of those around you and think "Oh! well that can't happen to me"  or "Thank God! that didn't happen to me".

I believe being women we have a natural ability to make lists (well sticking to it is a totally different issue LOL!!). 

Why Do I Blog??  
This month I have been reading loads of blog posts that were related to blogging. The how to blog better, how to schedule your posts in advance, how to get ideas on blogging topics, how to get readers and followers and so on.

Well that's about it I guess....a handful of random topics that I wrote about...hope these are topics that you can relate to as you read along and hope it inspires you to be who you truly are.

Next week's list: Relationship 101 until then Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback on the articles you read.
If you are a blogger like me please feel free to leave links to your blog so I can visit them and read your articles too.
Thank you!!